Ticket #9934 (closed defect: fixed)
some metadata don't survive derivation
|Reported by:||maxwell||Owned by:||schatz|
|Priority:||critical||Milestone:||BugFix - 2010|
|Suppress email to reporter:||no|
I tried deriving a copy of a module that I had set to Spanish language and with all 6 subjects checked. I published it, then derived a copy, and the language had been reset to English and only the "Arts" subject was checked. Keywords and summary survived the derivation, and I didn't check Google Analytics code (I assume that was tested specifically when that was rolled out). I also didn't test collections.