APIs for Accessing Connexions Data
All content that authors contribute to the Connexions global repository can be accessed freely on the web, and third-party services and tools can also access the data programatically to build a powerful network of global information. The following pages describe how to retrieve content from Connexions.
Accessing content, feeds, and statistics
- RSS Feeds
- URLs to get rendered pages of content, XML, PDFs, zip files, member profiles, lenses, statistics, etc.
- Open Archives metadata harvesting (OAI-PMH) and OpenSearch searches
Downloading, transforming and branding content
- Branding Connexions Content on Your Site
- Reference Implementation Documentation
- Demo showing Rice University Press Lens content
- Live example (Rice University Press)