MDML (used in CNXML and CollXML)
This is the xml format the majority of our content is stored in.
RELAX-NG Schema (for XML Editors and validators): http://cnx.org/aboutus/technology/cnxml/schema/rng/0.7/cnxml.rng which includes
- cnxml-jing.rng - a special file used within Connexions to validate XML using the Jing RNG validator
- cnxml-common-jing.rng - the guts of the file above.
- cnxml.rng - high level definitions that works with cnxml-defs.rng
- cnxml-defs.rng - contains details of elements
- cnxml-simplified.rng - a RNG simplified format schema.
- MathML schema - relaxng schema for MathML
- QML schema
- BibTeXML schema from the BibTex as XML definition.
- CALS Table schema : inlined in cnxml-defs based on the definition at OASIS. Another handy OASIS CALS reference. Note that Connexions allows other elements and attributes not necessarily allowed in CALS, e.g. <title>, <caption>, @id, and @class.
CNXML Documentation can be found at
- Definitive List of CNXML elements
- Basic CNXML
- Intermediate CNXML
- Advanced CNXML
- Advanced CNXML Editing
This is the format our collection content is stored in.
RELAX-NG Schema (for XML Editors and validators):
- http://cnx.org/aboutus/technology/collxml/schemas/rng/1.0/collxml.rng which includes